The Healing Circle meets the first
Tuesday of each month
from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Contact Vicky with healing requests,
to set an appointment,
or for more information.
In the event of inclement weather Circle
will be rescheduled for the following Tuesday
READ MORE ABOUT THE HEALING CIRCLE
Deepening into Wisdom Circle
will meet the third
Thursday of each month from 6:30-8:00.
This year's theme is: Claiming Your Gifts
This is a Teaching circle that is open to all.
Aspects of Truth we will explore:
Jan 19 : Learn
Feb 16 : Honor
Mar 16 : Accept
April 20 : See
May 18 : Hear
June 15 : Speak
July 20 : Love
Aug 17 : Serve
Sept 21 : Live
Oct 19 : Work
Nov 16 : Walk
All are welcome to participate in this circle.
READ MORE ABOUT THE DEEPENING
INTO WISDOM CIRCLE
Events are posted periodically and are
always evolving based on the
community's needs and requests.
Be sure to check back regularly to learn more about our offerings.
Saturday, March 4, from 1 to 4 p.m.
A retreat, Using the Mandala to Walk a Sacred Path with intention and Purpose,
This was quite a success! Read comments by attendees on the Community Events tab.
Watch for another possible offering of this retreat in the Fall!
A dreamcatcher retreat is in the "cooker" which will give you the opportunity to learn the history of the dreamcatcher, and,
create one to take home!
An overnight fire, with the opportunity to sit on the land for 24 hours is also in the birthing stage.
**Send a note in the comment section of this website if you are interested in participating in any of these events.
Note: If you have a topic or gift you would like to offer through our Lodge, contact Vicky. We welcome the gifts you carry within your heart.
- Be confident a thorough cleaning will be completed before each Circle.
- Masks, hand sanitizers, wipes and at least a 3-4’ distance between participants.
- A journal is recommended for each circle. If you do not have one the Lodge will provide you one.
- Bring a cover for your lap, journal, pen and water bottle. Cushions are provided; if you have a favorite one you use, feel free to bring that with you.
- Please leave your shoes at the front door, smudge before entering the Medicine room.
- Financial Investment: Remember, energy strengthens are we give and receive!
- There is a gifting bowl beside the smudge bowl; share as your heart leads.
- If you feel a more personal session would benefit you, an individual session can be arranged with Vicky. Those sessions are on a sliding scale of $70-90 an hour, you choose.
- Scholarships, bartering and other options are available.
- All Gatherings begin promptly at the time designated. While we all have delays every attempt needs to be arrive earlier to settle into your space before the actual time the circle begins. Courtesy text or calls are appreciated if you are running late.